Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.londonforfree.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
As we do not allow comments on our site, we do not collect any comments-related data.
If you contact us through our contact form, your email address, name and comment are sent to us by email. We use this information only to respond to you via the email address you provided. We do not store completed contact forms, and we do not add your information to any marketing databases or subscription lists.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our site. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.